When BRIK isn’t being used for a special event, we are more than happy to open our doors to photographers for their own personal photo shoot sessions. This typically happens during the week and there are a few rules and regulations we ask our photographers to follow:
- There is a 1 hour minimum on all bookings.
- Bookings must be paid for in full, in advance.
- Cancellations must be given by written notice 72 hours prior to booking date and will be
subject to a 25% non-refundable fee from booking amount.
- If a booking is cancelled within 72 hours of booking date, fee is non-refundable.
- To avoid a cancellation fee, you may opt to reschedule your photo shoot booking as long as it
does not interfere with any existing bookings.
- Time slots are strict. You may arrive 10-15 minutes early but are not guaranteed into the space until your exact time. If you arrive earlier than 10-15 minutes, you will need to wait outside the venue until your space is available.If you are still shooting or cleaning up after your given amount of time, an additional fee will apply.
- All BRIK property, props and furniture must be put back in the place you found it upon arriving to the venue.
- Damage to any property will result in a fee. Please be careful with our property, props and
- Photo Shoots are typically scheduled on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Booking includes all indoor and outdoor areas. Photographers cannot remain on premises to use outdoor areas outside of their paid time block.